Friday 28 June 2019

I wanted to post more pictures and info on my permanent transition for a grown-up/sissy into an actual 3 year old little girl...with my cancer treatments (hopefully coming to close in the month or so.

I will just post pictures today











And yes, I do have a Daddy/Master who is fully behind and mostly responsible for my current role in life.

Some Facts about sissy little girl pansy

1.my legal name is pansy Gronski
2. I am 58 years old chronologically, however I am 3 years old, Mentally, Emotionally, and soon due to being on a Baby Food/Formula and strict no adult food diet, phsycally.
3 I have always felt like a little girl, and have come to realize that my former life as a M 1-24, and then as a TS living successfully 25-56. I have ALWAYS been a 3 year-old girl, and all my past life was a complete and total LIE.
4. I have absolutely NO desire to ever return to any sembalence of returning to a grown-up life. I fully realize and accept that I AM a 3 year old little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment